Despite not operating as usual, there are still ways that we can support people and provide podiatry assistance.
At Alert Level 3 clinic will remain closed, the requirement for podiatry:
“Virtual appointments should be provided where possible and is the preferred method of service delivery.”
- Telehealth is a FREE of charge video consultation with a new or previous ACC claim
- Private telehealth consulations avaliable
- Email any concernes or questions and I will endeavor to give assitance where I can
Please email or phone for any enquires and bookings.
email@example.com / Clinic phone line is open: 03 442 3855
This is a great time to get active, improve movement, exercises regularly and create new habits!
At Alert Level 2– Clinic will open under the below guidelines
- Health and disability care services operate normally as far as possible.
- Physical distance and infection control guidelines will be followed.
- Remote consultations used when for people if needed.
- All health and safety obligations will be fulfilled .
It is recommend prior to appointment that the below questions are considered. If ansered yes to any of the below and we will happily reschedule your appointment. We appreciate your understanding.
- If you or someone you have come in contact with have the symptoms of influenza or Coronavirus/Covid-19.
- Have any of the following Signs and Symptoms:
Please visit the official NZ Government Covid-19 website for the latest information, www.covid19.govt.nz or of you have an concerns call Healthline free on 0800 358 5453